1. Finish baby boy's nursery - While the majority of his room is put together ( you can see the adorable rug we just put in here ) there are a few things I need to hang and of course wash his clothes!
2. Read 2 books - I've actually had to slow down a bit due to a few Braxton Hicks throughout the day which has given me time to relax in bed and pick up a book instead of running around. Currently I'm finishing Red Rising and looking for suggestions for my next book! Let me know!
3. Walk more - I'm still attempting to work out just 30 minutes a day at my gym but if not, a 30 minute walk with my family will do too! The weather has been pretty nice so I love coming home and enjoying the fresh air.
4. Tour The Hospital - I keep meaning to plan this little adventure for Zach and I to do since we're going to a new hospital here in Atlanta. It's so crazy to me thinking that both my children are born in different states ( I never would have seen that coming three year ago ! ) but I'm anxious to find out where to go so I feel less anxious when the big day arrives.
5. Plan Ahead- While I know I have a little bit of time left, I want to try and plan ahead some blog posts and anything els I can think of to be less stressed when April gets here. You know that month is going to fly by quick so I'll be looking to a few helpful blog posts to help me.