1. Hydrate - I've shared that I'm not a huge water drinker but I've been forcing myself to carry a water bottle around the last 7 months to keep my hydration up not just for my baby but obviously for myself too. I can't stress enough how much better I feel after having my water and just making it a habit to have it with me at all times.
2. Take It Easy - I'm the worst at this, especially measuring a month ahead of schedule with our son. I still think I can do it all but I know that I've really needed to slow down in these last critical weeks. So pamper yourself- get a manicure and pedicure, grab that massage you've been needing to get, take a long nap. You need it, you deserve it.
3. Body Pillow - My husband was amazing and bought me this great body pillow when I started my second trimester. It's been my go too for naps, relaxing, putting my feet up and of course, sleeping at night. I know there are several out there but for me, I just needed something I could easily carry around, comfortable and kept me cool all night long ( darn you hot flashes )! It's the best and I really recommend it.
4. Schedule Appointments - Since I only a few weeks left being a Mom of a toddler, I'm trying to schedule as many appointments as needed before I'm hustling with a newborn. This means getting my eye doctor, dentist and regular check ups done before he arrives. While it may seem a big chaotic, I'd rather just focus on taking care of our newborn when he arrives rather then running around trying to find a sitter to watch him.
5. Ask For Help - I'm guilty of not slowing down as I stated above and so asking for help can seem more of a hassle. Of course, I know I need to do it and thankfully have an amazing support system of friends, family members and a loving husband that is always willing to jump at the chance when I ask. I just need to continue to do so and so do you!