If you're like me, the weekend is my safe haven. I'm planning on finishing stuff up for hospital bags and the car, finalizing a few appointments for myself, getting a new manicure ( if you saw on Snapchat I totally jammed my finger and completely broke an SNS nail. Ugh- not fun ) and relaxing with the family. It's hoping to warm up too because 40 degrees here in Atlanta is aw-ful! Sorry for those of you who are getting snow out East! Come move down here to South and you'll thaw out nicely!
Alright, let's get to some of my favorite things shall we? Some are fun beauty products I'm swearing by these days as well as music favorites, our St. Patrick's Day plans and more! As always, if you're loving something this week I can't wait to hear about it, so leave a comment in the comment section!
1. Live Clean - I was sent these amazing products from Live Clean Fresh Water collection a few weeks ago and seriously can't get enough of how honestly clean I feel after using them. Sounds a bit ridiculous I'm sure but after using the shampoo, conditioner, body wash and soap I just love how smooth my skin feels, how soft my hair is and overall how fresh I feel. It helps restore moisture to your skin which is exactly what mine needs from being dry all the time.
2. Moana - We rented this movie this past weekend and Lily begged to watch it 5 times in 48 hours. I have to say, I actually enjoyed it as well. My toddler? She think she's Moana and loved singing along to all the songs. If you haven't seen it, you should!
3. DuckWorth Nightgown - I don't know about anyone else but since becoming pregnant 8 months ago I'm such a hot box! I always want to wear something cool, flowy and obviously something that will fit this crazy growing bump! I love this silky, smooth and light nightgown from DuckWorth. Although the nightgown is no longer available, this super comfortable pajama set is!
4. Ed Sheeran - Have you all listened to his new album that came out at the beginning of this month? I can't stop listening to it while I'm at work! All the songs are so catchy and I can't get enough of "Perfect". What's your favorite?
5. St Patrick's Day - Of course I love today being that it's St. Patrick's Day! Our office at work is celebrating by enjoying some delicious wings and watching some March Madness football. I know it doesn't sound super Irish but we're all going to wear green to celebrate the Irish pride! Lily had an adorable 'wacky hat' day at her school in which Zach and I attempted to create a fun hat. Sadly we didn't take any place in the competition but we had a lot of laughs creating her hat considering we had about 24 hours to put it together.
What are some things you're enjoying today?
How are you celebrating St. Patrick's Day?