Linsay Olives. They are so juicy, full of flavor and I probably ( scared to admit ) could eat an entire jar of them. But really..you could because they have no artificial coloring, flavor or preservatives.
- 1 package of Cream Cheese
- 1 can of Lindsay Olives
1. Lay your ham and spread cream cheese over the top
2. Roll the ham lengthwise
3. Stick a toothpick about an inch apart from one another
4. Take a knife and cut the ham in between the toothpicks to create individual bites
5. Stick a Lindsay olive through the tooth pick, serve and enjoy!
GAMEDAY to get 25% off your online purchase! Not sure where to purchase them, go ahead and try this locator out to find one near your home! And just to make it even more exciting, you could get $1 off coupon by becoming a Club Lindsay Member as well as other deals! You don't want to miss out that's for sure and they'll be a hit at your next game day party with your friends and family!
What are some of your favorite apps to create for the big game?