Here are some of my favorite items that I always have to have when preparing for a cozy night in.
1. Bubble Bath - I never used to be a fan a bubble baths but somehow being 5 months pregnant it's all I want to take to relax and unwind after a long day. I just purchased this and can't wait to try it!
2. Slippers - I used to always need to have socks on because my feet are constantly chilly but when I saw these slippers I had to have them. They are not only extremely soft and comfortable but I love the pop of color they have
3. Pillows- My husband would tell you I have too many pillows but I love to surround myself with them when I get comfortable on the couch. The more the better like this one!
4. Cozy Blankets - Similar to pillows, I always have to have a huge blanket around me. The softer and cozier, the better and I'll just stay there all night. This one is a personal favorite and one I use year after year.
5. A Good Book - If Zach has a few TV shows he wants to catch up on, I'm perfectly fine diving into a good book while he enjoys his shows. I'm currently reading Truly, Madly, Guilty and you guys it's SO good! Here are some of my favorite fall books!
6. Face Mask- My face is super dry in the winter so to keep it hydrated, I love using face masks like this one I just purchased. The scent is amazing and it comes in a variety of flavors for only $6 each!
7. Comfortable Clothes- These pajama pants a go to right now( you save 10% using my code! ) . They are super soft, cozy and a big baggy but I love the feel of them. I also love these too!
How do you stay cozy?