For those of you that don't know about Friday Favorites, it's where I share a few things I've been loving this week in hopes that you also love them as well! You can even share what you've been enjoying in the comments below. Let's get started friends!
1. Peppermint Mocha Creamer - I've always been a huge peppermint mocha fan and just love that I can make my own cup of coffee with the best creamer any chance I can get out of the comfort of my own home! Personally, I adore this particular creamer because of it's rich taste and extra kick of peppermint in every cup!
2. Preemies- When a girlfriend of mine tagged me in this article post a few days ago, I immediately regretted reading it at work because I had tears in my eyes. The article discusses's the importance of reading and the power it had over a couple and preemie who was born at 23 weeks and only 1 pound. Those of you that have been around my blog for a while know that I was also a preemie ( 26 weeks early and weighed 2 pounds 2 oz ) so anything dealing with March of Dimes tugs at my heart strings
3. Ugg Slippers - I always have to wear socks on my feet because they get so cold so quickly! Even with my little heat box ( aka little baby moving around ) I'm still chilly here and there. When my Mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I knew immediately that these were it! Ugg slippers are so incredibly soft, comfortable and stylish. Praying these are under the tree when I wake up Christmas morning ;)
4. Cake Batter Energy Bars - Not only do these amazing cake batter bars look delicious but they are actually healthy ?! Say what! For the sweet tooth lover like myself, I'm really trying hard not to eat everything that involves chocolate right now so I when I saw these I had to make them asap! Can we say yum?!
5. Hysterical Moments - I was cleaning up the house the other day and Lily had brought home a HUGE pile of old art work over the months. I honestly don't keep much of it ( bad Mom ? ) so I threw a few of them in the trash. Zach had called me at work to tell me that Lily had looked in the trash can and exclaimed "THIS ISN'T TRASH!" pointing to her artwork! You got me kid.
What are you loving this week?