Now that I'm going into my 14th week of pregnancy this week, I wanted to share some favorites with you all on everything I'm loving during my first trimester with this little one. Most of them have been almost the same when I had Lily almost three years ago ( WHAT ! ) but some are different! It's so crazy with each pregnancy how things can be the same or not! Anyways, here are a few of my favorite things!
1. Snoogle - I actually didn't have one of these during my first pregnancy with Lily but with a second baby, my stomach has really extended a lot this time around and much quicker. I've been having trouble sleeping on my side so I ordered this to help throughout the night. Can we all same game changer?!
2. Leggings - I typically live in leggings when I'm pregnant and these have been extremely comfortable and easy to pair with any long shirt for errands, running around the house or even the office.
3. Preggie Drops- I don't know what it is about this pregnancy but I'm a lot more nauseous then with Lily. It comes in waves but sure feels like it's not just 'morning sickness' but it can come on in the mid-afternoon or late at night as well.
4. Burt's Bee's- I love putting this on my belly at night. Of course, I have a few stretch marks so I know I'll probably have a few more after this little one. However, I just love the feel and coolness of this belly butter and it's a great price as well!
5. Peanut Butter Pretzels - Peanut butter and pretzels have always been a go to even if I wasn't pregnant but now having this little one, it's all I'm craving...all the time. I just can't get enough of this ooey gooey goodness!
What are some things you loved when you were pregnant?
Any crazy cravings?