You guys it's already the week of Thanksgiving! WHAT! How crazy do the months fly by now because of so many exciting things happening am I right?! Anyways, a lot of you loved this post I created about sharing 100 blog ideas when you're stuck so I thought for those of you that may not have an idea for the upcoming Holiday posts, you're all set! Here are 25 post ideas that would be awesome to read from your followers ( and me too! ).
1. Share your favorite Holiday memory
2. The best gift you ever received
3. What are your plans for the holidays?
4. What's a holiday tradition you want to start?
5. Give us your top 5 outfits to wear!
6. Share some travel tips!
7. What is one song you hate to listen to?
8. Keep a gratitude journal and share your entries
9. Share your favorite holiday movies
10. Tell us a funny memory from your childhood
11. Write a letter to your younger self about the importance of the holidays
12. How can you keep the holiday spirit around all year long?
13. Does your town do anything fun for the holidays? Tell us what you have to do
14. Share a favorite holiday recipe
15. Show us how you decorate your space for the holidays
16. What are your best moving saving tips during the holidays?
17. Post some favorite and funny family photos over the years
18. What is your family tree like?
19. Do you participate in Black Friday? Why or Why Not?
20. Share your favorite small shops for the holidays
21. What is one song you have to listen to during the holidays?
22. What are your favorite crafts to make each year?
23. Write a letter to Santa
24. Share your must have holiday gifts to purchase
25. What do you want to remember about this holiday season?