, Starbucks® was a go too and actually still is. It's the rich aroma, the grinding of beans and the sips of each coffee that really makes me feel cozy, comfortable and feeling like I can concur anything that comes my way.
Starbucks® is a treat in itself, but what I really makes my heart happy is being able to walk down the stairs in my pajamas and make my own cup from the comfort of my home. While I love to get cute mugs at the store, I also wanted to make one myself to use over and over! Here's what you'll need to make your own fabulous latte mug!
- permanent markers
- plain white mugs or latte cups
-Starbucks® Caffè Latte K-Cup® Pods
1. Use regular markers, permanent markers to write whatever you desire on the mug or object of your choice.
2. Put the mugs on a cookie sheet and put them in the oven.
3. Set your oven to 350° and set the timer for 30 minutes. Let the oven preheat with the mugs in the oven. Do not wait for the oven to preheat before putting the tray in. If the mugs heat up too fast they can break.
4. After the 30 minutes is up, turn the oven off and leave the tray of mugs in there to cool.
5. Make your favorite Starbucks® Caffè Latte K-Cup® Pods and enjoy your delicious latte in your new mug!
I'm just obsessed with this cute pods and because they are made from milk, with no artificial flavors, they make me feel better drinking them. They come in 3 signature flavors including Caramel, Mocha and Vanilla as well as 2 ( and my favorite ) seasonal flavors, Pumpkin Spice and Peppermint Mocha.
There is also a two-step process to make the beverage.
Step 1 is to pour the flavor packet into the mug.
Step 2 is to brew the Starbucks® Caffe Blend K-Cup® pod in your Keurig® brewer and stir to enjoy the beverage.
All of these products are at your local grocery store nationwide! So grab your favorite, create your unique latte mug, sip and enjoy!
What are your favorite fall coffee flavors?