Aug 4, 2016

Summer Lovin' Had Me A Blast

Top: Pink Lily Boutique Shorts: Similar here

I can't believe that it's August already and that summer is slowly going to be transitioning out. As much as I love summer and the heat here in Georgia, I'm really becoming a more fall type of gal. Before summer leaves us for good, I had to share how much I love these adorable yellow pom pom shorts! Not only are they super flattering but extremely comfortable. I paired it with these comfortable wedges and soft black shirt. 

In other news, I'm so anxious for Friday/weekend to get here! Is it excited to love not having big plans but of course after the last two weeks of course I'm ready for some R&R. Oh, I also wanted to ask what you guys want to see more of here on my blog? Travel ideas? Recipes? Parenting advice? More Fashion posts? DIY? You let me know because I want to make sure I'm covering all my bases here friends!

Happy Thursday! 

post signature


  1. I know, I feel like this summer had gone by SO fast! I bet Georgia is beautiful in the fall! Love those short too! Have a fabulous weekend.

  2. I love the wedges and clutch bag!!!

  3. I love the fashion posts - that top is precious, and I have something similar. Love new ways to restyle an outfit.

  4. You are the cutest ever, I love this whole outfit. And those shoes! I die.

  5. Your outfit is adorable! I am definitely a fall girl myself! I could live in the fall season all year long!

    Erin |

  6. Love this outfit so much!!!!!! The clutch, shoes, and your hair is my fav!

  7. Such a cute outfit!! and LOVE the title of this post! - Lindsey Lyons


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top