It's incredible to me that August has already arrived in full swing in my house. With the weather only getting hotter here in Georgia, I feel like I need to start drinking a ton of water to keep up with my daily consumption as well as hydrate! As I start to get back in the swing of making my school supply lists for Lily, getting her backpack organized and planning out our fall schedules I never think to stop on what it's like for other parents like myself around the world. Did you know that there are children in Ethiopia who don't attend school because of the time consuming task that they need to try and fetch fresh water for their families? The horrible thing is that just because they attempt to get water, it doesn't mean that the water is actually clean or safe for them to drink! That's terrifying to think about for loved ones!
1. Quench Your Thirst For Knowledge Printable
4. Emergen-C packet
1. Print out your FREE PRINTABLE on card stock paper
2. Cut out the pencil tag
3. Hole punch the end of the tag and tie a ribbon around the tag and tumbler. Secure tightly with a bow.
4. Place Emergen-C packets in the tumbler
5. Enjoy seeing the look on your teachers face when you bring it in the first day of school!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.©2016 Alacer Corp. All Rights Reserved. Other products, names, text and images are copyrights or trademarks of their respective owners.