Jul 8, 2016

Your New Favorite Espadrilles

One of my favorite things about summer is wearing cute sundresses and even cuter wedges. You all know that I'm not one to be super coordinated when it comes to heels or wedges that are higher than an inch but these OlaSole Espadrilles are a perfect fit and have I mentioned extremely comfortable?! They come in a variety of colors and are handmade over in Spain. Simply put, they are just gorgeous and work well with dressing up or dressing down an outfit.  I paired it with this gorgeous tropical twist summer dress from Pink Lily Boutique. Not only is perfect for the beach but it's great for date nights too and girly nights on the town. Whatever your preference, these espadrilles are going to be your new favorite!

This weekend we have fun plans, the majority of which I have no idea really for what because apparently it's a big surprise. Personally, I love surprises so I can't wait to share with you what it is next week. Hopefully the weather isn't isn't as crazy hot as it was when we were down in Florida last weekend but I'll take the heat over the cold winters any day! Happy Friday my loves!

What are your plans this weekend?
post signature

20 comments:

  1. Your outfit is super cute! You look ready for a tropical getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect summer look! Those wedges are so cute and look comfy too. https://www.pinterest.com/beautifulcandid/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like green is really "in" this summer and I love how bright it is on that dress! It looks fantastic on you too. http://thecatandthecactus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this outfit from head to toe! Obviously you feel your best as you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shoes girl!!!!! Your dress is adorable too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cure outfit! I love that dress. I have been wearing wedges for every big event this summer. Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Can we talk about the dress, too? Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dress and wedges. Yes to dresses in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tropical look is cute and your sandals look good with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look vacation ready in this look! That dress is totally my favorite!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look vacation ready in this look! That dress is totally my favorite!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Um, the shoes are great and everything but how about your dress?!? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your bright printed dress and the espadrilles! Such a cute look for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute outfit!!! And these shoes look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The espadrille wedges is seriously cute! But I also can't get enough of your dress = GORGEOUS!

    Abby | Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  16. The palm print floral dress is gorgeous Cait and I just love the fun ombre wedges. You look fantastic!

    Welcome by and linkup with me beautiful. Thank you!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2016/07/thursday-moda-19-and-my-5-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fyi: you're so stinkin' cute. You really rock the glasses, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cait, this is a great summer look...right down to your gorgeous tan. Sorry, I am a little slow to visit all you linkers from the July My Refined Style Linkup. Thanks for bringing your fabulous flair to our party.

    Shellie
    www.thefabjourney.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top