This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ScrubbingPower #CollectiveBiaschen used to be scary for me. I was never a great cook but baking, well that's a bit different. I love baking with following recipes to make something sweet and sugary. One of my favorite things that I love to bake before everyone gets back into their school routines is cookies; but not just any cookies..MONSTER cookies. The bigger and chewier, the better! Here's what you'll need!
1 1/2 cups creamy or chunky peanut butter
1 cup granulated white sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
3 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
4 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup plain chocolate candies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter with the sugars and butter. Use an electric mixer to mix until well combined. Mix in the eggs and vanilla. Mix in the oats/baking soda. Then stir in the chips and chocolate covered candies.
3. Drop the cookies by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. If you'd like your cookies to look pretty (like the photo), dot a few extra chocolate candies plus chocolate chips on each mound of dough before baking.
4. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Do not over bake. Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheets until cookies are set.
5. Transfer to wire racks; cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
So of course after baking delicious cookies, my kitchen looks like it exploded with peanut butter sticking to the on my counter, not to mention the leftover dirty bowls, spoons and pans you have from the mess! Thankfully, I have the best scrubbing dish cloth to help you get to cleaning and getting your kitchen in easy shape thanks to this dish cloth.
2. Add some dish detergent while hot water is running to create suds
4. Once soaked, use your Scotch-Brite® scrubbing dish cloth ( the scrubbing dots side ) to get that extra grime, grease and caked on batter off! Rinse and repeat if needed. I really appreciate that this dish cloth is fully washable, reusable and sturdy to get off the sticky peanut butter.
5. Now flip your dish cloth over to the fiber cloth side to dry your pans/dishes! Amazing right?! How did you ever learn how to wash dishes after such a mess without your new dish cloth?!
Now I don't have to worry about how long it'll take me to wash all my dishes because of its non-scratch scrubbing power and wiping and drying functions. I also love that it comes in a 2 pack ( mint, grey, tan and navy! ) and are fully washable, reusable and sturdy! #Winning ! You can grab your your own 2 pack for $1 off or 1 pack of $1.50 off a 2 pack at your local Kroger. Make sure to find other great recipes and cleaning tutorials here.
WhatMattersToU during YOUR time of the month!
What do you love to bake that makes a mess?
Tell me your favorite cookie you love to make!