Jul 4, 2016

Mommy Style Monday: Red, White, & Blue

Happy Fourth Of July my fun friends! I can't believe we're already back to this fun holiday again! Last year we spent this fun day in Florida with family members and this year we're back in Florida again spending it with friends in Panama City.
To kick off a day of fun, fireworks and cute fashion I'm teaming up with my fellow Mama bloggers to share my favorite Fourth Of July outfit. I'm a comfort fashionista. If the material of a shirt if itchy, scratchy or just not soft in general, I can't wear it. I opted to wear this adorable red and strip dress which not only serves as perfect for this holiday but easy to throw on and run errands or spend some time at the beach with my best girl. Lily also enjoys being comfy, especially when we're on vacation so I put her in these cute jean shorts and simple white t-shirt. Toddlers are going to get messy and quick so she was already itching to jump into the ocean when we took a walk this morning to look at the waves!
Hope you're enjoying today with friends and family! Make sure you check out my other fellow Mama's who are sharing their Fourth of July outfits too! Oh, and of course it wouldn't be complete without a toddler whose wanting to go into the water but we needed to put a swim suit on. #MomFail ! Happy Monday my friends! 

Kiana at Glitter & Donuts
Madeline at CaseyLand
Chelsea at Tessa Marie
Kelsi at Lovestrong
Jen at Jam Tart Boutique
Monica at It's All About

post signature


  1. I love your dress! And now I'm really wishing I was at a beach right now! Haha. Your daughter is adorable!!!

  2. Seriously loving your dress! I'm very jealous of your fourth of july style right now :)

  3. I totally relate about "comfortable fashionista!" That dress looks equal parts cute and comfortable.

  4. You look adorable! You guys are the sweetest pair!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top