Jul 14, 2016

How To Get The Best Night's Sleep!

I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. #ZzzQuil #SleepLovers #ad
I used to be an amazing sleeper. I say used to be because after having kids, it's a known habit to just not sleep anymore. I'm constantly having nightmares of Lily putting her fingers in electric sockets, falling down the stairs or somehow getting hurt. Blame on being a worried Mom about my daughter but it really messed up with my sleep schedule. So what's the secret to getting the best night sleep? I have the answer.
 ZzzQuil. That's right. The little beauty literally gives me the best night sleep no matter how awake I am. Some nights I feel so exhausted and I toss and turn for what seems like hours. Other nights I constantly am waking up throughout the night thinking I hear Lily crying or a noise in the house. It again takes me a long time to get my head to calm down and just attempt to rest. With so much noise in my head, I just need it to be clear for a few hours to get that beauty sleep that we all deserve and need to function.

What I appreciate about this little miracle worker is that it's a sleeping aid that helps take the knock out formula that NyQuil does and puts it in a non-habit-forming pill. One that you can take not just because you're sick and actually is for you to sleep with. The best part in my opinion is waking up feeling refreshed, not drowsy. I remember one time in college I took NyQuil gel tablets because I was feeling exhausted and was so drowsy the next morning it took me almost 6 hours after getting awake, going to work and attempting to make it through a class for it to wear off. Not with ZzzQuil!

If you're having trouble sleeping, I'd suggest not running to your local retailer and grab some to help you get the sleep you deserve! So what are you waiting for! Grab it and enjoy one of the best sleep's you'll ever have ( and then come tell me about it! ) But I might be sleeping....zzzzzzz.

How do you get a good night's sleep?
post signature


  1. Those are a gift from heaven!!!


  2. I haven't been able to take these for awhile because of having a baby that wakes up every few hours, but they are MAGIC.

  3. I honestly need something like this. I have serious troubles going to sleep sometimes!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top