Jul 11, 2016

DIY Emergency Snack Kit

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GIVEEXTRAGETEXTRA #Walgreens  #CollectiveBias
I am a snacker. In fact, I'd rather snack all day then eat breakfast. It's awful I know and thank goodness to get me through those hour long commutes, those gym work outs or running errands with a cranky toddler, I have this Emergency Snack Kit to take along with me wherever I go. There are only a few simple things you need to make your snack kit. Your favorite snacks and a large plastic bag. It's pretty simple so let me share everything you need!  


1. Take your large plastic bag and write "Emergency Snack Kit" 
2. Add your favorite items to the bag. 
3. Close tight

4. Pack away in your purse, car or gym bag for on the go ease. 
Here's some of the items I love to pack in my Snack Kit.

1. Bars - I love a delicious bar to snack on and although I usually eat Luna bars, I grabbed these Quaker Oat's bars with peanut butter and chocolate as a special treat for myself after a long day. They are super delicious and great to throw in my bag to take on the go. One for me and one for the hubby who loves peanut butter.
2. Wrigley's Extra Gum Pack- This is a must! After I drink a Venti Starbucks coffee I hate that awful coffee breath so I always pop a piece in my mouth before heading into the office. My favorite Extra® 35-stick pack comes in 2 amazing flavors such aExtra® Gum Polar Ice®
and Extra® Gum Spearmint. Plus I love that this new new Extra® 35-stick pack has such durable packing so I don't have to worry about rummaging to find a crumbled piece of gum. I'm always prepared to have some for me and for others, like my co-workers who also are coffee drinkers. I like to "Give Extra, Get Extra" to spread happiness to my office mates who also appreciate the gesture.

3. Goldfish - My toddler can't go anywhere without having something to eat in the car with her. Her favorite snacks have to be those cheesy little goldfish crackers. They are so easy to throw in the bag and give her whenever she's feeling the hunger pains like her Momma.  Problem solved. 

4. Bottled Water- I pack usually two in case I need to fill out Lily's own sippy while we're out running errands and then for one myself. Just be mindful to not leave in your car for a long period of time since the heat can produce bacteria in your warm water. 
I like to keep my snacks with me either in the car or in my purse depending on where I'm going and how long I'll be in the car. Having this Emergency Snack Kit is super handy, I've even made a few for friends and co-workers who busy bodies like myself. Having my kit around makes me feel focused, energized and ready to take on life's challenges! Lucky for you, you can grab all these items as your nearest Walgreens for a one stop shop! Head down the snack and gum aisle and you'll find everything you need! Make sure to tag your photos with how you #GiveExtraGetExtra to see what others are doing
What do you do when hunger strikes?
Tell me your favorite type of gum!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top