Jun 10, 2016

These Are A Few Of My Fav-Or-Ite Things

I hope you enjoyed reading that title post with the song from The Sound Of Music. It's a personal favorite ( favvv-orr-itee ) of mine and wanted to include it in today's favorites! Phew friends! This week has been super long and maybe it's just me but I'm already freaking out a bit that we are already half way through June! Didn't it just start? I'm excited to attend fun a little blogging event which I'll share next week. It has to do with one of my favorite designers, Tacori so you know I'm anxious for some bling ;)

Our plans this weekend include getting our sweet Belle to the vet to get shots updated and hope for a clean bill of health. Lily has swim lessons early after that so we'll be running to make it. Zach and I have painting we want to do around the house and then a fun night with friends over with some fun mixed drink recipes I've been looking up! It's a low but fun weekend for our household!

Anyways I'm really excited to share with you some of the things I've been loving this week so come along and grab that cup of coffee because this is a good one!

1. Daniel Wellington watch - Last week I was invited to a Daniel Wellington after party downtown Atlanta. You may have seen on my Snapchat ( @CaitW22 )that I was hustling pretty quick to get over there from work but I eventually made it and had a great time. I was so appreciative that they even gifted me a gorgeous watch and one that I've been having my eyes on for a while! The rose gold is perfect and also came with an interchangeable band which will be perfect for summer months.
2. Farmers Market - It's been a while since we attended our local Farmer's Market downtown and I'm so itching to get back down there this weekend. I've been really into some of their amazing produce and love that so much of the food is grown not far from where we live. Lily loves to people watch and we love knowing we're helping everyone out.

3. Neon Bandit Socks - I was gifted these socks and just couldn't wait to share about them. They are the perfect blend of comfort and sporty. I loved the designs because they weren't your average detail. They were fun, spunky and wanting to make you stand out above the crowd. I personally adore thicker socks so it's also perfect to wear with an oversize t-shirt at bedtime!

4. Toddler Bedding - I'm in a debate right now to switch my two and a half year old to a full toddler bed and not a crib anymore. She hasn't been crawling out of her crib just yet but I still want her to get used to the feeling of being in a bed with covers and sheets so I thought I might purchase some. These are so cute and perfect for her room. Any tips on the best time or how to transition her?

What are you loving this week?
Any fun plans for the weekend?

post signature

16 comments:

  1. LOVE your socks - they look super comfy! When we moved our girls from their crib to the toddler bed it was the hard decision to make because we were afraid they would get out of bed at anytime of the night and play! However, we were shocked that both girls never did that. Hope you have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with taking Belle to the vet! We love farmers markets. That toddler bedding is adorable. Enjoy your weekend and all of your mixed drinks :) Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that toddler bedding!! It is so sweet:) Love your blog!

    www.makinamama.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Farmer's Market is my faaaavorite place to buy flowers!! Also, mixed drink recipes?? Please share any good ones! I'm always looking for new ones to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love farmers markets but I spend way too much money and sometimes can't get through everything before it goes bad...grr...! Hey we are having the same debate about the crib switch too! With our first we did it because we didn't want to buy another crib...but now, she likes it, and we can keep her contained and she hasn't tried to get out...so we're going to just roll with it :) Plus my 5 year old still doesn't really use covers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bedding set, does that come in a queen size hahah!! That watch is so pretty, awesome gift for sure! Eek love Tacori, have fun at the event and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE Sound of Music!! I also cannot wait to head over to my local farmers amrket this weekend!!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm slightly jealous you get to attend a Tacori event for bloggers - ok, I'm actually totally jealous! We will be hitting up our farmer's markets this weekend too. We are lucky in San Diego as there are so many to choose from. We have 3 kids and transitioned them out of their cribs all at different times when they seemed ready. Our second son was really tiny and was in his crib until he was almost 4 years old! My family thought we were crazy, but hey, he didn't mind! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your watch is awesome but I couldn't stop smiling from seeing that sweet kitty in the picture! Regarding toddler beds...my opinion is to wait till she's trying to escape... We transitioned our youngest when she potty trained herself quite quickly. We wanted her to be able to get to the potty without needing someone to get her out of her bed. Sadly, our fabulous sleeper turned in to a middle of the night master bed hog. This lasted over a year. Yikes! But, every kiddo is different. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bedding is so cute and I say yes, transition her. My son didn't climb out either but we switched him to a big boy bed at 2 1/2 since I was pregnant with our second and he did so well. He loves the independence it gives him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those socks are super fun! I love that toddler bedding...my 3.5 year old is still in her crib lol. We're #cribforlife in our house!!! Ha but seriously my oldest is almost 5 and she's just in a toddler bed! I say keep them little as long as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That watch is a great classic piece! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Becky
    www.bybmgblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That toddler bedding is so cute! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love a good farmers market! I do like to pick up flowers from there as well because I feel better buying local :-) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pink & gray! It's an adorable bedding set :) What a beautiful watch, & even better that it was a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Sound of Music! I haven't seen that movie in such a long time -- I will have to see if I can find it. Also, that watch and those socks are super cute! I can definitely see pairing the socks with an over-sized t-shirt for bed. So glad I discovered your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top