Light Life Smart Dogs are veggie hot dogs. They're made with soy protein and what gluten but like a real hot dog, they have the highest quality ingredients. Since my toddler and husband are not into veggies, I thought why not incorporate these meatless dogs into something fun for dinner ( plus my vegetarian best friend got in on the action as well! ). Bring on the Smart Dogs In A Blanket!
- 1 package of Light Life Smart Dogs
- Can of Pillsbury Crescent Dough
-Ketchup/Mustard for side dipping
1. Roll out triangles of dough
2. Wrap each Smart Dog into a triangle
3. Place on baking sheet
4. Bake for 12-16 minutes, or until golden brown
5. Cut into bite sized pieces and serve with your favorite condiment on the side.
It's safe to say these were eating pretty quickly in our house! Lily loved dipping them in ketchup and munching on them for a snack while we played at the park. Toddler and parent approved!
How do you like to prepare your hot dogs?
Ever tried a meatless hot dog before?