Jun 2, 2016

My Favorite Off The Shoulder Dress









With summer rapidly approaching here in Atlanta, that means sunshine, heat and crazy humidity. It also means that I sometimes don't even want to go out when it's 90 outside! Thankfully, I've been slowly falling in love with gorgeous off the shoulder dresses that are light, airy and extremely comfortable.

One of the reasons why this dress is also a must for the summer months is the high slit. It's not too high but I love if a breeze blows I don't have to worry about my dress coming up. I also just love the floral flowers in this gorgeous blue and adding my white purse that I purchased in Italy a few years ago to complete.

I'm already super excited for a low key weekend with my family, spending as much time with our new furry 5 week old kitten Belle, and filling the blow up pool with lots of water! Bring on the weekend..or at least Friday!


Dress: ShopHopes (SimilarSandals: PinkLilyBoutique 
Bag: Italy Watch: Fossil  
Sunglasses: Ditto
(Use code CAITSCOZYCORNER for your first month free )
Photographer: tiamichellephotography


What are you loving to wear this summer?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Adorable dress & looks comfy. :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top