Mar 16, 2016

The Easiest Toddler Easter Basket

We all have a thing for our favorite store. For me, Target has been such a great quick stop shop for me to grab what I need in a timely fashion. What's one section that always grabs me...you guessed it. The dollar section right in the front.




I found some amazing ideas to put together for Lily's Easter Basket and couldn't wait to put some of these adorable items together. The best part is, the basket is something we'll actually use after Easter comes and goes this year. Each item was under $3 and I know Lily will love the cute aviator sunglasses I purchased. With Target helping you out with so many adorable pieces, it's easy to put an Easter basket like this for your toddler. Of course, with having a daughter I gathered many pink items but they also have great things for boys as well!

So what are you waiting for? Run over to your nearest Target and grab everything you can before they sell out! You won't be disappointed!

 What are your favorite things to get from the dollar section? 

post signature

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! I used to love getting my Easter baskets. Such fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! can you tell me where you got the cute bunny painting? is it a painting?

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many cute things out there for baskets these days! I got my nieces and nephew little stained glass paint projects for $1 each at a craft store!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top