Hello and happy Friday to you all! This week has been super slow but compared to how busy I was last weekend, I'm excited to have an easy one for the next few days. My in laws are coming next week so I have a lot of cleaning and sprucing up to do before their arrival and I can't wait to see them. I know Lily is just itching to get some Grandma and Grandpa time, as well as a date night for Zach and myself!
I'm sharing a few things I'm loving this week and as always, hope you share what your're enjoying in the comments below! Here we go!
1. Love Matters. So many of you shared how great this site is and I couldn't agree more ( although crying at work maybe isn't the best while scrolling though this). It offers so many great messages of love, strength, survival and what makes us all all human. Grab a tissue if you're going to read it.
2. Easy Easter Baskets. Thank you so much for all your fun comments and e mails about this easy Easter basket I made for this upcoming Sunday! Lily will be so excited to receive these small tokens on Easter morning and it was even more fun putting together. I'll also be sharing a fun tutorial of a welcome guest basket I'm putting together for next week so stay tuned for that!
3. Lucy SUI Mugs. I received these adorable mugs from LucySui last weekend and I cannot say enough about how adorable and fun they are. Each mug has a sweet quote inside the mug hand painted with gold to make you smile as you take your sip of coffee, tea or whatever beverage you choose. Each morning I love sipping my beverage and using this cute mug. Make sure to check out my Instagram for an exclusive giveaway to win a mug of your own!
4. Party Girl- So far I'm loving our March Book Club! Have you started reading? I'm actually almost finished and can't wait to write my review on the 31st. Are you linking up too with your thoughts on the novel. I'll also be posting 3 ideas for books for April too. Stay tuned!
4. Day Designer Planners. I'm obsessed with planners but this one is not only gorgeous on the outside, but keeps me organized and ready for life's challenges on the inside. Grab yours here!
Wishing you all a great weekend! I'm excited to have it be a little low key, get some productivity done and can't wait to share another fun giveaway and tutorial next week! Stay tuned for some yummy excitement!