Mar 4, 2016

Friday Favorites!

I don't know about any of you but this week has flown by! And not just because it's been super windy here in Atlanta either! I swear this state can't make up it's mind some days if it wants to be getting us excited for Spring or depressing us with gloomy, rainy weather on any given day. Regardless, I'm excited for a fun filled weekend!

Last week I told you that Zach and I had started working on our outside screened in porch! He had a few friends stop by and help rip the gross 15 year carpet up, re screened the windows and we picked out a stain color for the wood floor. This weekend were hoping to stain it and get it ready for some new furniture we picked out thanks to Overstock.com. Anyone else a huge fan of the website?

Speaking of things I'm loving, let's get started with a few things I'm swooning over this week! Please feel free to share what you're loving in the comments below because I love finding out what makes you happy too!


1. Bling Shoes. I scored this beauties at Target the other day while I was, as usual, there for something else. Oh my goodness! These are the cutest and comfiest sneakers to add a little bling to my sometimes rather boring wardrobe! I can't wait to wear them all the time.

2. Target Haul. Speaking of Target, and if you're new to the blog you know that I just have a bad love affair with the store so it pops up in almost every other post, I grabbed lots of adorable spring time items from their dollar section. How cute are these pastel colors and the wooden sign is perfect for our guest bedroom!

3. Spring. Like I mentioned earlier, Atlanta isn't sure what type of weather it wants us to have. Monday I was driving home from work and caught this gorgeous tree starting to bloom. I had to snap a picture and share with you all. My heart goes all to you that are still dealing with snow plows and humps of slush!

4. Deck Furniture. This is the gorgeous 7 piece outdoor deck furniture we picked out and I cannot wait to decorate with it! I know some of you are thinking oh my gosh white cushions?! especially with our little toddler but I'm hoping to keep it in great shape for a few years. Let's see how long that lasts.

I'm thinking of doing a fun Instagram challenge in the next few weeks so make sure to follow me for fun details coming up! Wishing you all a great Friday friends!
post signature

22 comments:

  1. Target. Oh how I love you. Going tomorrow :) Stay tuned for my pile of loot on insta.

    Have a good weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target oh target. I have a love hate relationship with target. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all. I may have hit up Target last week and purchased (only a few) little items! Great furniture! xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many people have posted cute Easter decorations from Target, but I went yesterday and had ZERO luck. I think I waited too long. The only thing we bought was a popcorn and a sprite...that's the least amount of money I have ever spent in Target (Now, don't ask what I spent at the neighboring TJ Maxx)! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea for outdoor furniture! That looks like a great set. I've never ordered from Overstock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all about a good Target haul! They have the CUTEST sandals & summer shoes out right now too!!!
    With dogs who love mud? We could never do white cushions - we always stick to browns - every year :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outdoor couch! Looks like it's made for a swank rooftop bar or club----I love it!!

    Those shoes are form Target?! Um, okay stopping by Target later today...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tree is absolutely beautiful! I love to see all the blooming trees, bushes, and flowers!
    Hayle

    www.hayleolson.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Target is my favorite and I LOVE all of your faves! That outdoor set is a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have the same Think Spring sign in our kitchen and my MIL thought it said "Think PRG" and didn't understand why we had it out... hahaha. And the outdoor furniture is AMAZING. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your cheerful Target finds!

    Becky
    www.bybmgblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shoes are so fun. And I LOVE your deck furniture...so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need some bling shoes in my life. Target always has the most amazing variety of stuff. I'm so obsessed. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  14. The furniture is gorgeous!! Target always gets me into trouble. Based on your adorable finds I might have to make a quick trip today to check out the Dollar Spot....Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cannot go to Target without browsing their Dollar Spot and the Easter stuff this year is ADORABLE!! But those shoes??? Perfection! I may need to find those myself this week. The perfect casual, fun shoe. Hope you're having a great weekend! Thanks for linking up with us at H54F!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh such nice favorites! Fridays are the best xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always find the cutest things at Target!

    Sarah
    http://hawkeyestatemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that tablecloth you found. Super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the furniture you picked out! So pretty!!! And yay for those shoes--I picked them up in the fall and they are great for dressing up a casual outfit.

    Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!
    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top