Mar 29, 2016

Ask Me Anything!

So many of you are new to my blog and I love that ya'll have stopped by for a while to hang out and grab a few cups of coffee! I wanted to give you all a chance to ask me any questions you like. For instance, where's my favorite place to travel? Are we going to have another kid soon? Why did you move to Georgia? Where are your favorite places to shop? How do you balance working full time, blogging full time and parenthood?

And if you don't feel comfortable leaving your name and blog for a shout out, you are more than welcome to post anonymous! I'll be sharing your questions and my answers soon! Have an awesome day friends!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cait, as someone who is just getting into blogging, do you have any advice? What do you wish you would have done differently? Also, what kind of camera do you use for your photos? Thanks!!

    I look forward to reading all your questions and answers :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top