Feb 17, 2016

My Go To Outfits

T-Shirt: Dot and Joy ( save 15% using COZY15
Jeans: American Eagle
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Old 

I'm sure if you asked a handful of Mom's out there what their " Go to outfit " is many will say sweats, yoga pants and a some sort of hoodie.  I have a handful of friends who tell me that they cannot live without a good pair of heels and with my short 5'2 frame, I wish I was more graceful in heels. My outfit of choice happens to be comfortable jeans, an oversized t-shirt and sneakers. I also love a good pair of sunglasses to add to that outfit when the weather's nice. I'm honestly a really simple, laid back kind of girl although when it comes to being a Mom I take my role a little too seriously sometimes.

T-Shirt: Sign Here Vinyl
Jeans: American Eagle
Watch: Michael Kors

At times I feel like my chaotic life is just going crazy and I can't keep up with it. T-shirts are my comfortable area. I'm not worried about how my hips may look or how small my boobs are in the shirt. Those insecurities seems to melt away when a comfortable t-shirt is thrown on, holy jeans are fit into and sneakers make it easy to chase my toddler around the backyard. Don't get me wrong, I love to dress up from time to time but the majority of the time if I'm not a work, you'll find me in my go to outfit. It's comfy, it's casual and it's the perfect outfit for this cozy corner of the blog world.

What are your go to outfits?

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh...my...gosh! I LOVE that Southern Charms bracelet! So stinkin' cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that first shirt-the color is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your go to outfits. Mine on the weekends with my daughter are usually sweaters and workout leggings or t-shirts and workout shorts. All clothes I dont' care about because Sophie love to use me as her napkin :|

    I have a michael kors watch too :)

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top