Feb 10, 2016

I Got 21 Questions But A Struggle Aint One

This title made me laugh when I came up with it. I've never had a struggle when I wanted to fill out posts like this! And thank you Alyssa for tagging me to join in on the fun! When I was a kid I loved filling out stupid survey's and questionnaires about myself. Remember filling them out on old school xinga or MySpace? C'mon you know you do and I'm the first to admit it. That's probably where my love of journalism and writing came about was having one of those old school accounts.

1. Are you named after anyone? Well, Caitlin means Catherine in Gaelic, which happens to be my Mom's name..so I guess I'm named after my Mommy :) 
2. When was the last time you cried? The other day when I was late for work and couldn't find my 
3. Do you have kids? A very independent and sweet toddler named Lillian. She's 2 going on 20.
4. If you were another person would you be a friend of yourself? Of course. I take pride in my friendships and being honest and trusting. I promise within 5 minutes, we'll be besties! 
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Too often. 
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I have the worst motion sickness ever...so that answer's that.
7. What's your favorite cereal? A toss between Peanut Butter Crunch and Fruit Loops. 
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Their smile. I'm a sucker for a good one.
9. What is your eye color? Hazel. They tend to brown but I have some flicks of green.
10. Scary movie or happy ending? Considering my husband vowed to never take me to a scary movie ever again because I'm in the fettle position or just jump at any loud noise..it's happy ending.
11. Favorite smells? bonfires and lavender
12. Computer or television? computer for sure. Don't you know I'm a blogger?!
13. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? 4 years ago my sister and I traveled to Europe together for a month...it was glorious.
14. Do you have any special talents? I can touch my tongue to my nose. It took me about 4 years of practicing.
15. Where were you born? Albany, New York
16. What are your hobbies? writing, traveling, being with friends, hiking and dancing.
17. Summer or winter? summer 160%
18. Do you have any pets? A 7 year old sassy cat named Ellie.
19. Favorite movie? Love Actually
20. Do you have any siblings? One younger sister Mooooooooorgan! 'Sup Sissy!
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Exactly what I'm doing now. Being a great Mom, wife, friend, blogger and career woman. Boom baby!

Hmm now it's your turn to join the fun. I'm tagging Caitlin, CallieNatalie ! Come play along and share some things about you or ask me a question in the comments below!
post signature


  1. My daughter is right there with your daughter 2 going on 20! Sassy pants for life! Annnnn sarcasm gets me in so much trouble I am really trying to chill with it. I also love the smell of bonfires! Something about the sulfur smell gets me all the time!

    If it's okay with you I am gonna use these questions on my blog as well!

  2. Gimme some some peanut butter crunch for lunch....yummy! I'm a sucker for smiles, too! It's always the first thing I notice when I meet someone new.

  3. so cute! think i may steal this and do my own post!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top