Feb 2, 2016

How To Win My Heart

When Zach and I first started dating back in 2007 he tried doing all the things guys usually do when they're courting someone. He paid for dinner on our first date, bought me flowers for anniversaries and cooked me homemade meals. He really went all out for our first year together which made me feel so incredibly special. Fast forward 8 years to now being married and having a two year old in the house, and it really doesn't take much anymore to win my heart over.

 I don't need a fancy vacation, a big diamond ring or the latest gadget. In fact, I'm pretty simple when it comes to winning my heart. All I really need is...

1. Laughter
2. A Book
3. Starbucks



Obviously laughter is always the key to winning me over, even if we just met. I'll be your best friend for life if you can crack a good joke.

A book is always a key thing I ask people when wanting to purchase something for my birthday or Christmas. Even a gift card will do to Barnes and Noble or Amazon. Speaking of books, our Book Club book this month is going to be The Happiness Project. Grab it at your local library or bookstore and get to reading friends! I can't wait to start it myself as I've heard great things.

Starbucks. It's deadly and one that I have a bad habit towards. I admit and guilty as charged that I adore the aroma of a good cup of coffee, and Starbucks has had me a gold member for 4 years now.

How can someone win your heart?


post signature

15 comments:

  1. Love these!! Definitely 3 things that also make my heart happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cait, you have the prettiest pictures! Teach me!


    www.shhmommysdrinking.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I can't live without Starbucks and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that my hubby still makes me laugh and the best nights with my friends are the ones that cause my belly to ache from all the giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I not find you before?? Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Because this is the cutest! We are totally meant to be friends :) (and your blog is totally going on my reading list)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 things that make my heart happy too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I love that you host a book club and I can't wait to hear more about it!- Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Starbucks! I'll have to check that book out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's scary how quickly a good cup of coffee can win over my heart haha. And I'm excited to participate in Book Club. Per my Instagram comment, I've been hearing buzz about the Happiness Project foreverrr. Excited to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is perfect! And I am loving your bangs!!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Starbucks forever!!!!! A girl after my own heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! Give me all the Starbucks!

    Becky
    www.bybmgblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laughter is definitely a must for me, too! And a good book...never fails to make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Starbucks is the way to my hear too :) I read The Happiness Project a couple of years ago and loved it, I want to re-read it now since it has so many great tips!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top