Jan 1, 2016

Hello 2016!

Hello and happy new year everyone! Zach and I took a mini vacation with friends Wednesday after work and we're loving our time away!

We rang the new year in last night with a lot laughter, good food and creating memories with our friends and a few of my family members! It was a blast and a great way to start off this new chapter!

Already this mini vacation has been a great reflection on how I want to start this year. Today, I want to collect memories, not things. I don't want to constantly be worried about whose following or stopped unfollowing me on this account. I want to live in the moment and not be so tied to social media. It's a goal I know I'll be working on and hope you'll join me on!

Here's to a new year, a new blog and a new outlook on life.

What are some of your goals this year? 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Those are great goals. Things we all can be better at doing. :).

    Karen and Ramona

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top