Jan 27, 2016

29 Things About Me

Top: Nordstrom Rack  Pants: Seven Vest: ShopHopes 
Watch: Michael Kors Bracelet:Tiffany and Co Bag: Calvin Klein (similar)
Photography: jessicawronkerphotography

This is the last year in my 20's and while I should be sad about it, I'm really excited to see what my 30's will bring. For those of you who are new to my blog, I wanted to share 29 things about myself. Here we go!


1. Twizzlers are my favorite candy
2. I work full time and have 2 side jobs
3. I moved to Georgia almost a year ago ( and love it! )
4. I haven't been to the gym in 4 months 
5. I crave chocolate on a daily basis
6. I love things in a tidy, organized fashion
7. My dream job would be a Nascar driver
8. I hate roller coasters
9. My motion sickness is horrible- as in I even feel sick
when swinging on swings with my toddler
10. I love to shop
11. I hate wearing high heels
12. Reading is my cardio 
13. I've been blogging for 5 years but just rebranded 3 weeks ago
14. In 3 days I'm throwing my daughter's 2nd birthday and I'm so sad and excited at the same time
15. My sister and I have conversations in movie quotes 
16. I'm addicted to Starbucks Peppermint Mochas and Chai Tea Lattes
17. I used to do musical theatre and was a part of my high schools Varisty singers
but am super shy to sing in front of people 
18. I've reread the Harry Potter series every year since I was 11 
19. I have a Masters in Library and Information Science aka I'm a librarian 
20. I love meeting new people 
21. I could live on mashed potatoes and Mac and Cheese 
22. I consider my best friends my family 
23. I have horrible anxiety but am learning to deal with it day by day
24. I'm 5'2 and the tallest girl in my family
25. Watches are my favorite accessory 
26. I have 2 tattoos and want a few more 
27. I always need "alone time" for the first 5 minutes of coming home 
28. I love to do laundry 
29. The older I get, the more I value time with good friends and good wine 

post signature

22 comments:

  1. Ah you sing?! That is so awesome. I wish I could sing. And your pictures are perfection. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do ha! we need to get a time to get together with our littles! and thank you for the sweet comment xo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will crack up....I seriously had you pictured really tall in my mind! I have terrible motion sickness too....it stinks especially when the men in your life love some fishing. Boats, waves...the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter turns 2 in March! Such an exciting yet sad time to see our babies growing up! Twizzlers are definitely the best as well! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes on #27!!! I go hide in the bathroom for awhile... listening to my husband deal with the monkeys for awhile.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are those pictures?!?!?!?

    Ok. 5'2"???? I never would have guessed! You seem like you are tall. Like model status tall! That's what I've had in my head. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait I love to do laundry too (and I thought I was the only one!). I also crave chocolate on the daily! If you didn't see my Creamy Chocolate Fudge Protein Shake you should check it out!!! That's how I get my fix in a healthy way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel you on the birthday front. My oldest will be 3 next week. I'm excited and soooo sad!! Ha! And my mom is a library so of course I have a big place in my heart for librarians! And I love Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this! 29 was a good year for me! I turned 35 last weekend and I'm posting a 35 things about me post tomorrow. i've been working on it all week but finised last night, 35 was a lot to think about!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh girl, we have SO much in common!!! Super fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love that vest! 30 will look fabulous on you!

    http://thecatandthecactus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That
    vest is so cute! Peppermint mochas are my fave too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That
    vest is so cute! Peppermint mochas are my fave too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved learning more about you! I can relate to so many things you wrote! 4, 5 & 6...YEP!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoy doing laundry too! There's something about seeing a nice big pile of clean, folded clothes that makes me feel super productive! And I crave chocolate daily too. And indulge almost always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My twin sister and I always talk in movie quotes!!! Ha I hate doing laundry! Great post idea, may have to steal this when my bday comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this post idea! I LOVE the green apple/caramel twizzlers that come out in the Fall season. I feel like I relate to so many things...your name, #'s 10,11, 21 :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am with you on the stage fright! I was in show choir for three years but have a terrible time with solos. And I am envious of your not working out for four months and still looking so fabulous! If I tried that, I would be Big Bertha. Oh, 38, you are stupid and so is your decreasing metabolism. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun outfit! I love twizzlers too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love doing laundry when my closet is organized but as soon as it gets messy I dread laundry because it forces me to deal with the mess!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top