Dec 31, 2015

Happy New Year's!


Happy New Year everyone! This year I has been one of progress for me and my little family. We decided to take a leap of faith nearly one year ago exactly from today. Zach and I endured 4 months of long distance while he worked in Atlanta and I stayed back in Chicago to sell our home. We sold our home and moved down to a community where we did not know a single person. I worked on getting out of my comfort zone to meet new people, create new friends and adjust to being a stay at home Mom while I looked for a job.

Eventually I found a job again, we made close friends that turned into family and Lily enjoyed going to a new daycare with new friends. We found our dream home and moved into that dream home almost two weeks after seeing it. We celebrated Halloween moving boxes and celebrating with friends. We traveled to Chicago, Outer Banks, Iowa and Florida the last 5 months. We laughed, we cried, we created memories in our new home. I also decided to re brand this blog of mine after 5 years. Unfortunately with blogger, I had to start all over so I'll miss all my old posts but it's a fresh start. I'll attempt to try and grab those meaningful ones back over here eventually once time settles down!

Today we're ringing in the New Year with friends and family members. Today I'm learning that nothing has to be perfect, but to make progress within yourself and those around you. Happy New Year to all you and yours. May it be a joyous one! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to Top