1. Be As Less Stressed As Possible- Easier said then done for this OCD/Type A pregnant lady right now but I know I can ask for help when needed
2. Read 2 Books - I've hardly had anytime to myself and reading used to be one of my favorite past times. Of course it's hard to keep my eyes open for longer than 20 minutes sometimes after Lily goes to bed but I'm going to attempt this!
3. Drive Around To Look At Christmas Lights- Zach and I always keep saying we're going to do it each year but this year I really want too. I'm thinking cozy pajamas and hot cocoa to keep us busy too!
4. Pick Out Paint Colors - We'll be giving Lily's new big girl a room a makeover in a few months so I need really start picking out a paint color we want to use. I can't wait to show you all!
5. Bake Holiday Cookies - It's a huge "need to do! " on my list and this year I want to try to incorporate Lily into helping as well!
6. Plan Lily's 3rd birthday - I can't believe our toddler will be 3 in about a month and I really need to figure out what we'll be doing! Ideas?!
7. Donate - We have some great charity drives going on at work and in the community so I'm going to be gathering up a few ideas to donate this year.
What are your goals this month?